Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My New Dremel Workstation

A couple months ago, I bought a Dremel rotary tool. I have used it for a few things, but I'm not getting all I can out of it.



Here is the workstation.


It wasn't as hard to put together as some of the reviews said it would be. It took about 30 minutes to set up. Sue bought me some accessories today and I had a few already.


So altogether, I have quite a few things that I need to keep together.


So I got a wooden box. I have lots of them. This was the biggest one I had.


And as always, Bunny is right up in whatever I'm doing. She's lucky she doesn't get painted and sanded and varnished and drilled.


I cut 2 pieces of wood to fit inside the box. I measured and marked where I wanted to drill holes to store the bits.





Then I got to put the Dremel drill press to work! It was easy and fast! I drilled all the holes in no time at all. I was very pleased with how it worked.



Now I have plenty of places to put all the new bits I'm going to buy. I just junked all the other things in the remaining space and I think this will work out pretty good at keeping everything together and easy to get to.



Now I have a little more order in my postage stamp-size workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment